How to Print from Java City Mac Computers
*** You Must Be On the University of Mobile Wifi in order to print to the Campus Printers!***
- Browse to Here using either Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari
- Sign in using your domain login [for students: Student ID and campus computer Login]
- Choose Web Print from the menu on the left side of the screen
- Click Submit a Job
- Choose the number of copies
- Click Upload Documents
- Select document you want to print
- Locate/Select your file and select open
- Click Upload & Complete
How to Retrieve Print Jobs from Printer
- Go to the printer you wish to print from.
- Scan your badge
- If you have not already logged into a printer, please see the following steps:
- After you scan your issued student card, the printer will ask for a user id and password. This is your student number and password that you use to login to the windows computers.
- After the initial login, all you will have to do is scan your card at any printer to retrieve your print jobs.
- Your print job should be visible.
- Select the job you want to print and select print.
Be sure to log out before you leave the printer, so that others cannot use your account.