How to Print from a Personal Computer
**YOU MUST HAVE LOGGED INTO A CAMPUS COMPUTER AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PRINT FROM THE WEB PORTAL**
*** You Must Be On the University of Mobile Wifi in order to print to the Campus Printers!***
- Browse to PaperCut Web Console using either Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari
- Sign in using your campus computer login
- Choose Web Print from the menu on the left side of the screen
- Click Submit a Job
- Choose the number of copies
- Click Upload Documents
- Select document you want to print
- Locate/Select your file and select open
- Click Upload & Complete
How to Retrieve Print Jobs from Printer
- Go to the printer you wish to print from.
- Scan your badge
- If you have not already logged into a printer, please see the following steps:
- After you scan your issued ID card, the printer will tell you that the card has never been associated.
- Once you select Ok/Yes to associate your card, it will ask for a user id and password. This is your University campus computer login that you use to login to the computers on campus
- After the initial login, you will only have to scan your card at any printer to retrieve your print jobs.
- Your print job should be visible.
- Select the job you want to print and select print.
Be sure to log out before you leave the printer, so that others cannot use your account.