How to Print from the Campus Computers
***You must be logged into your login using your credentials provided to you by your advisor in order to print. For Faculty and Staff your login information comes from your Departmental Dean if you are New to the University***
1. Select the Follow me Printer from the list of available printers (If you do not see it, please be sure to submit a helpdesk at http://helpdesk.umobile.edu)
- Go to the printer you wish to print from. (It must be one of the Follow Me Printers)
- Scan your issued campus ID badge
- If you have not already logged into a printer, please see the following steps:
- After you scan your issued ID card, the printer will ask for a user id and password. This is your University domain login [ For Students: student number and password] that you use to login to the windows computers.
- After the initial login, you will only have to scan your card at any printer to retrieve your print jobs.
- Your print job should be visible. If you see a menu instead of your print jobs, please select “RELEASE” to find the documents you wish to print.
- Select the job you want to print and select print.
If you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to contact the University of Mobile Information Technology Helpdesk system by browsing to the link provided above.